Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, May 04, 2007

GOP presidential candidates debate.


I was unable to watch the GOP presidential candidates debate. I was out all evening and night -- I just got back home near midnight -- as I was out helping to raise money to find a cure for breast cancer. So here I am posting late. I spoke to a Democrat who watched the debate and who told me that Mitt Romney ABSOLUTELY won the debate -- NOT the kind of praise many Conservatives would have wanted to hear, but maybe again Mitt Romney may have given the answers that delighted Democrats! I'll wait to get all the scoop before deciding. So please help me watch the debate videos (if you did NOT see the debate live. If you saw the debate live, tell us your opinion) and let me know what you think. Here the videos: The candidates on Iraq; On social issues; Flip -flopping and cutting taxes; lightning round questions; Online questions; On how to win, would you employ Karl Rove; On government performance and belief in evolution; and, how would you be different than Bush?
Thanks.


Update: There seems to be an UNAVOIDABLE consensus that Mitt Romney won last night's debate, followed by Mike Huchabee, Rudy Giuliani, Ron Paul (his son is my eye Doctor -- but I did NOT vote), and John McCain. Here's Time's ranking. What do you think?

Also, Former Reagan Aides seem to like Fred Thompson. That's REALLY GOOD news.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Read a showtime in Simi Valley for a comprehensive look at the debate.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home