Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My prediction comes through ... again.

About a month or so ago when I was still blogging on ConservativeEdge and before I launched this site, I predicted that another of Fletcher's Cabinet Secretaries will resign "sooner rather than later" (You can check it out on that blog site). Well, I was proven right today when Virginia Fox of the Education Cabinet resigned. Here is a news release excerpt from the Gov.'s office:
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Kentucky Education Cabinet Secretary Virginia G. Fox, 67, announced her retirement today. The resignation is effective Sept. 1, 2006.
In her letter to Governor Ernie Fletcher, Fox wrote, “I have been honored to serve as your Education Cabinet Secretary, and was distinctly pleased that you selected an Education Cabinet Secretary first. Time and time again, you have demonstrated your commitment to education, and specifically to accelerating student achievement. I will treasure the memories of working with you and the many dedicated agency heads in the Education Cabinet.”
“Ginni is an exceptional individual, and she has done a tremendous job helping me move Kentucky forward,” said Governor Fletcher. “Her tireless work has brought all of the Education Cabinet agencies much closer together, and the proof of her effort was visible in the successful 2006 General Assembly when many educational initiatives were approved. Her heart and soul are rooted in Kentucky education, and that passion has improved the lives of all Kentuckians. She will be deeply missed.”
Ok, I predict (AGAIN) that there will be another resignation before the end of the year, and I won't say who. You just have to come back here and check to find out who it will be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home