Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Seinfeld's "Kramer" unearth's the "I have Black friends" defense.

You know you have a possible racist on your hands when the person unearths (without being prompted) and uses the "I have Black friends" defense, or "my neighbor is Black" or "my best friend in high school was Black" or any of the other variations of the same theme, as defenses or excuses for their questioned conduct. So it is with "Kramer" as he claims he has Black friends. Read it here. Suspiciously, these same folks NEVER seem to remember any of the names of their Black friends, neighbors or classmates! To cap it all and as seems the politically correct thing to do these days, "Kramer", like the others who are caught "misbehaving", check themselves in for counseling. I wish him well, and hope he recovers and becomes a better person as a result of him revealing his REAL self.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home