Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wishing them to "... rot in hell".


Susette Kelo, the landowner whose home (pictured above on a Christmas card she sent to those she did not wish well) was condemned by the city of New London Connecticut and which formed the basis for the dubious Kelo Vs. New London, Conn. U. S. Supreme Court case that upheld the right (or more appropriately, wrong) of local governments to condemn private property for economic development, was not feeling very forgiving this Christmas season. The words written on the inside of the above card, which she sent to former and present council members of the city of New London, are:

Here is my house that you did take
From me to you, this spell I make
Your houses, your homes
Your family, your friends
May they live in misery
That never ends.
I curse you all
May you rot in hell
To each of you
I send this spell
For the rest of your lives
I wish you ill
I send this now
By the power of will

Not feeling very Christmasy in New London, Conn.!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home