Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Candidates email me your releases for posting.

Now that the filing deadline has come and gone and all of the suspects (usual and otherwise) have been identified, the real shocker for me has been the absence of Lt. Governor Steve Pence, who was expected to file for Attorney General. I was able to confirm that the desire to spend time with his family (including his very young children) played a very significant part in his decision to hang up his political "spurs and saddle". I would not count him out in some future race. Meanwhile, I am advising ALL campaigns (both Republican and Democratic) to email what they need posted here to: Editor@OsiSpeaks.com or Editor@OsiSpeaks.org. I shall endeavor to post them (nondiscriminatorily), however, I reserve the right to edit for BREVITY and to remove any deemed derogatory to any person, party or group. So fire away and GOOD LUCK to ALL the candidates. May the BEST Man or Woman win and serve Kentucky HONORABLY.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home