Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY Valentine's day (& my 16th wedding anniversary).


Today is Valentine's day as we all know. This day also happens to be my 16th wedding anniversary. As such, and for obvious LEGITIMATE reasons, I will take the day off and NOT do any postings. I will speak to you all starting tomorrow.



To my wife and BETTER half, I wish you a VERY happy anniversary and heartfelt thanks for putting up with me all these years. Here's to wishing us many, many more future HAPPY anniversaries.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cnratulations Osi toyou and your lovely wife! My wife and I just celebrated our 29th on Feb. 4th!

Steve

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Osi to you and your lovely wife! My wife and I just celebrated our 29th on Feb. 4th!

4:20 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Thank you, Steve, and happy anniversary to you too. I look forward to making our 29th, like you and your wife!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated congratulation to you and your charming wife. May you enjoy many more Valentines' days together!

5:47 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Thank you so much for your kind words.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home