Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fred Thompson "smokes" Michael Moore.


Fred Thompson, former Tennessee U. S. Senator and "presumptive" Republican Presidential candidate, and "who is one sock away from dipping his toe into the race for the White House" has responded appropriately to film maker, Michael Moore's, challenge to a debate and suggestion that Thompson's penchant for Cuban cigars might be illegal -- though Michael Moore is probably the one in trouble for his "Sicko" Cuban trip!

I guess Michael Moore lacks sense enough to pick his "fights" WISELY. Then again, he may be itching for some publicity that has eluded him since his Fahrenheit 911 documentary fizzled out.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ddon't think this was a smart move on Thompson's part. I wouldn't have dignified Moore's challenge with a response. I certainly wouldn't have said "I don't think I have time for you (Moore)" while going out of my way to film a bit for him! Come on, Fred. If this is the best you can do, don't even bother wasting your time on a run.

7:21 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Yes I AGREE, but I suspect Fred Thompson is going to be declaring his candidacy SOON, and the spat with Moore is a way for him to garner some more (no pun intended) FREE publicity.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home