Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where has the "State of the Union" George Bush being all these years?


I watched Bush's speech tonight and I have wondered where the Bush, who gave the "State of the Union" speech tonight being all these years?

The arrogance was gone; so was all that bravado; in fact, he sounded more presidential to me and less confrontational than previous years. maybe, the reality has hit him and he decided to try and shoot for a legacy.

I loved the Bush I saw and heard tonight. How about you?

Kansas Governor, Kathleen Sebelius, who will endorse Obama any day now, gave a good speech, listen here or here, seeking end of partisanship and gridlock.

All of this made me want to ask everyone to hold hands so we can sing KUMBAYA!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home