Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is New York City's Mayor, Mike Bloomberg, getting ready to endorse Obama? I suspect he is!


Today, I watched New York City's Mayor, Mike Bloomberg, introduce Barack Obama as he made his economy speech at Union Station. (I also heard Obama give homage to my hero, Abraham Lincoln, in the same speech). I will emdbed the speech later.

This is just one of a series of meetings, breakfast dates, and introductions by Bloomberg for Obama over the past few months.

I observe that no such events have occurred between Bloomberg and any other candidates, leading me to believe that his endorsement of Obama is forthcoming.

Whether he ends up being Obama's running mate remains to be seen, but as for a forthcoming endorsement, you can say you heard it on this blog FIRST.

Talking about Obama, his campaign will open a campaign office in Louisville this Saturday. According to the Arena: The grand opening will be Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at the campaign office, 900 East Market St. .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First blog? Kevin Sheekey immediately mentioned it following Bloomberg's NY Times opt-ed piece.

5:47 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

OK, maybe not the first IN THE WORLD!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home