Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Kentucky Democratic Party Chair responds to Republican Party of Kentucky's Bluegrass Freedom Fund complaint.

Democratic Chair responds to baseless Republican complaint

FRANKFORT – Kentucky Democratic Party Chair Jennifer Moore released the following statement regarding the complaint filed today with the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance by the Republican Party of Kentucky:

"This is a desperate and baseless attack by the Republican Party. The complaint makes accusations that have been proven false time and time again. Doesn't Steve Robertson have anything better to do with his time these days?

"What a sad example of Republicans playing divisive political games rather than working with Democrats to better the lives of Kentuckians."


I wondered what the complaint was all about, until I read it on the MSM. If I get any release from the RPK, I'll clue you in. Otherwise, you know as much as I do!

Having said that, permit me to say this: What the $%@* is going on here?

Is this the kind of coziness we can NOW expect for our future?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home