Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More COPSE Drama, As Virginia Fox Suggests Governor And COPSE May Be "Acting Under Color Of Law To Deprive Me Of My Rights."

I thought all the COPSE drama was over since the "war" was concluded(?), but it sounds like more drama is on the way.

As you may recall, Virginia Fox, former Fletcher Education Secretary, was denied sitting as a member of the Council On Post Secondary Education (COPSE) because Governor Steve Beshear has decided that her appointment to the Council was not proper.

Now comes the next round with Virginia Fox suggesting that her ouster could be construed "as acting under color of law to deprive me of my rights."

Folks, this is coded language to suggest that a lawsuit is NOT out of the question.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The correct acronym for Council on Postsecondary Education is CPE.

3:08 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Tamed Shrew: I prefer C = Council, O = On, P = Post, S = Secondary, and E = Education, hence COPSE.

Thanks, anyway!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I see that, though, I think of "CORPSE." LOL

8:35 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Maybe, that's what it is! LOL.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home