Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

No Matter Scott McClellan's Motive For Telling Us "What Happened" With President Bush Is, Questioning His Veracity Is NOT An Option!



This is one of those situations where the post label "Keeping them honest" applies VERY applicable.

While I don't know about any of you commenting on this site or reading from home or work, I can tell you that I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT BOOK to find out "what happened" to the idealist George Bush I voted for in 2000 (notice there is NO mention of 2004).

In my book, Scott deserves a medal for MERITORIOUS service to his country.

Oh, and yes, it was Bush himself who "outed" CIA Agent, Valerie Plame.

Sickening.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osi: First,Dick Armitage outed Plame. Even Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald admitted as much.

Second, McClellan cannot be called credible on the lead up to the Iraq war because he was not involved in the meetings. He is not stating facts, he is offering his opinion.

Or at least someone from Moveon.org is offering Scott's opinion for him. But, by all means, keep regurgitating the MSM spin. I can always count on you to beleive what they are printing.

It's like the sun coming up in the morning. The MSM prints something and Osi accepts it at face value.

7:54 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Even though its not worth my breath stating CLEARLY that I disagree with you on ALL points, I will!

I believe that you think I ought to ONLY believe what the RIGHT WINGERS say. You've got the WRONG guy. Find someone else to swallow your propaganda, because I rely on what I believe are indeed facts.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home