Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

John McCain Makes Me EXTREMELY PROUD, As He Vows To Fight Racism In General Election ...


... (read more of John McCain's interview).

Here's an excerpt:

“I will do everything I can to keep anything that may be that kind of ugliness out of this political campaign and the best way you do that, I think, is to show always respect for your opponent, no matter who that opponent is. And I have a record of that in the campaigns that I have engaged in my political life,” McCain told a couple hundred journalists at a Florida Society of Newspaper Editors conference outside Orlando. “So yeah, there were comments made from time to time (during the primary), but I got the impression when those comments or those things came up that the voters resoundingly rejected that kind of thing. They don’t want that in the United States of America. And when I see the growing presence and influence of people from all walks of life in America, I am more proud of America.”

Now let's see if John McCain can "MUZZLE" some of his supporters, and STOP them from playing the race card!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cw allen said...

Amen!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

YEP.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home