Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In Kentucky, Governor Steve Beshear Once Again Promises To Stay Out Of Impending House Leadership Rumble.

Here is what the Governor had to say, according to the folks at Pol Watchers:

"There are a lot of conversations going on now that seem to be involved in the leadership races one way or the other," Beshear said. "As governor I'm going to stay as far away from those leadership races as I can because I don't have a role in those."

The above statement discounts statement attributed to Greg Stumbo:

“What he asked me was if I was interested in getting back into legislative leadership. And I said, ‘Yeah, I enjoyed it (previously),'” Stumbo said. “Then he asked, ‘If you got back into legislative leadership, would you and I have any problems?' And I said ‘No.'”

So maybe, the Governor changed his mind, or maybe Greg Stumbo misunderstood the conversation he had with the Governor.

You choose your side.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home