Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is It Just Me, Or Is CENSORSHIP At Work In Kentucky.

I have ALWAYS received email press releases from all Governors since I have been in Kentucky -- from Paul Patton to Steve Beshear -- until recently; I NOW NO longer receive ANY press releases from Steve Beshear's office.

Could it be that I wrote something that someone there found objectionable?

I do NOT know, but I wonder if anyone else out there has had something like this happen to them.

It kinda reminds me of when his predecessor asked the Courier Journal and the Herald Leader reporters to submit their questions in writing -- I IMMEDIATELY sent word to Ernie Fletcher that the policy needed to be SNUFFED out, and thankfully it was.

Of course, anyone working for the Governor in the communications office OUGHT to know that the WORST thing to do is to ALIENATE the press -- including people who blog.

I do NOT know how many friends the Governor has, but I would think that he CANNOT, politically, afford to lose some.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home