Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update On Bill Clinton's Trip To Paducah And Bowling Green For Bruce Lunsford. Read Below.

Dear Osi,

I'm proud to announce that this Friday, October 24, President Bill Clinton will join me in Paducah and Bowling Green to offer his support for our campaign, and to stand with me in fighting to bring change to Washington.

This Friday, President Clinton and I will be in Paducah at 10:30 AM, at the Robert Cherry Civic Center, 2701 Park Ave.

We will be in Bowling Green at 1:30 PM to rally at Bowling Green/Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Street.


To RSVP for either rally, please go to: www.Bruce2008.com/Clinton

Sixteen years ago, President Clinton campaigned to reform Washington and fix the economy and he did just that. Now, I'm looking forward to bringing that same spirit of change to the United States Senate.

Please bring your family, bring your friends, and especially bring your enthusiasm for a new direction for America.

I look forward to seeing you Friday!


Bruce

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Long time no see, Osi. I hope to see you at the Clinton event.

3:52 AM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

It was nice to have seen you, Rick. Call me sometime.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home