Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, January 26, 2009

MANY Will Be FAT, But It Won't Be Me.

I ventured into my local neighborhood Kroger to buy a few items. I was shocked when I walked into the store that there were no carts to use. I looked into the store to see that it had turned into a MADHOUSE.

Worse, a lot of items were gone, and their displays stared back at you.

I found a Manager and asked him whether they were running a special, or giving stuff away.

He immediately informed me that the weather is supposed to get nasty (now I'm NOT a weather watcher, or anything of that nature, but I have heard that saying numerous times) and people are shopping in case if that ACTUALLY happens -- or WORSE, and the world comes to a crashing end; hey, wait a minute -- if that happens, we will not need to eat, at least not what we bought at Kroger.

Then I wondered: could the grocery stores be colluding with the guys at the grocery stores to get us to buy until we drop? By the way, the store Manager also informed me that Walmart called to see if Kroger STILL had milk (Kroger did) and Walmart is now (as we speak), sending its shoppers to Kroger.

Imagine that: Walmart actually changing stripes and acting CIVIL!

Maybe, the world is coming to an end afterall, and I did not need groceries anyway.

If the world does not come to an end, then I have won because all these shoppers will get FAT from snorting all the groceries they have hoarded -- and my sweet revenge will be that I won't get fat like them.

Then again maybe I am fat already.

Well, never mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home