Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Kentucky, Liberal Blogger Suggests Speaker Greg Stumbo is Setting Up Governor Steve Beshear To Fail In Special Session, With An Eye Towards 2011.

Read more from Jake and the guys.

For what it's worth, the analysis may not be too far fetched.

Even the usually liberal leaning Lexington Herald Leader newspaper concludes that the Governor's video slot idea's "fate ... is uncertain at best."

My prediction earlier on this blog, may still prove prophetic, as my statement that "[with] Governor Steve Beshear Add[ing] To Special Session Agenda [And] Snub[bing] David Williams' 'Horse' Proposals, such A Move [] May Guarantee A Short Ill-Fated Session."

Watch the video below:



I will post the KET video for the forum on special session between Steve Beshear, Greg Stumbo and David Williams here when I find it (if anyone has it, I'll appreciate getting it. Thanks.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home