Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, June 26, 2009

More Michael Jackson Drama: Family Suspects Drug Demerol Overdose, Doctor Wanted By Police; Children's Mother, Debbie Rowe, Likely To Get Custody.


Check out TMZ.

As you can tell, it appears that Michael Jackson takes DAILY injections of the VERY POWERFUL drug DEMEROL.

Folks, I can tell you that Demorol is like a kick from a mad bull.

I once was given Demerol at the hospital because I was rushed to the emergency room for SEVERE and paralyzing muscle pain.

Since I did NOT know about Demerol, the hospital gave it to me Demerol and I passed out and had to be brought back to reality.

That IS the ONLY drug that I am aware of that I am allergic to, and that I cannot have.

Had way to find out for me; HARDER way for the gloved one to find out!

Anyway, stay tuned for more updates, including preliminary autopsy results.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home