Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Addia Wuchner "Congratulat[es] GOP Team Of Champions". Read More Here.

Congratulations GOP TEAM OF CHAMPIONS!

Dear Osi,

The primary is behind us and the journey to GOP victory in November began this past Wednesday! I just want to say thank you to each of you who supported Addia for Auditor 2011, with your time, energy, prayers and financial support. Senator Jim and Mary Bunning, Congressman Geoff and Patti Davis, Mr. Hal and Sheila Heiner, my colleagues in the House and Senate and friends across Kentucky, I sincerely appreciate your confidence and encouragement! I will forever cherish having had the opportunity to be considered for a statewide office and serve our Commonwealth.

I want to acknowledge everyone who worked so hard organizing and attending Lincoln Day Dinners, Tea Party events, hosting candidate forms, meet & greets and fundraisers and providing opportunities for voters to learn more about the candidates. It’s because of your efforts those of us who were “the candidates” were blessed with the wonderful experience meeting folks around the State and sharing some great Kentucky hospitality!

My companions on the journey, whom I now call cherished friends; Bobbie & Bill V., David & Richie, Phil & Mike, Hilda, Bill J., John, Todd, Jamie and Rob, and K.C. We have traveled many miles and shared many meals these last five months, thank you for your courage and willingness to step out and run the race.

Congratulations to our “GOP TEAM OF CHAMPIONS”! We have the “Strong Ticket with the Right Values & the Right Message” to win this November. Be assured of my support for our team as we move forward. May our ideals and conservative principles be the banner that unites us!

My family and I, including our “Vote for My Nana” team, and the entire Addia for Auditor 2011 campaign team, wish you and your family the very best. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance. God Bless each of you and may God Bless the Commonwealth of Kentucky!

Warmest Regards,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home