Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I Have Decided To Shun Whites, But I'm NOT A Racist! Read More.

I have decided to shun Whites, and I don't consider my self a racist. You see for all my life I have adored Whites. In fact, I pretty much dated exclusively Whites. I also indulged my pleasures with Whites. In fact, I could be correctly accused of being obsessed with Whites. But I am now leaving that part of my life behind me: no more Mister White guy. The changes I'm making in my life require that I shun Whites. Hence, I am now avoiding: White starches,carbs, etc. . I am also shunning White sugar and white salt. As a matter of fact, no more White meat for me, ONLY fish and dark meat, particularly organ meats. So you can call me a racist all you want, I won't answer. .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home