Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Did Ron Lewis endorse Fletcher?

I was invited to the Bullitt County Lincoln Day Dinner last night, but could not make it. Word is that all three gubernatorial candidates were there and spoke. They all reiterated their positions -- Fletcher his accomplishments, Northup disputing those accomplishments, particularly Fletcher's job creation numbers, and Harper stating the election is between two politicians and a businessman. The highlight: It sounded like Rep. Ron Lewis gave an "unendorsement" endorsement to Fletcher. Anybody else have a take on this? Also, true to the Fletcher form that I know, he walked out and met a wedding party next door. My source tells me he danced with the bride and took pictures with the wedding party. I bet he got those votes -- assuming they are NOT all Democrats. This is the Fletcher that people who supported him liked. Maybe, he's back to form again, with less than ninety days to go.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may have their votes even if they are Democrats.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at the Bullitt County LDD -- and Congressman Lewis did exactly as you mentioned. He spoke about the Governor's accomplishments and various other things, but he never really said he endorsed the Governor. A friend sitting by me looked over and said, "he all but endorsed the Governor." I agreed.

Nonetheless, yes, there was a wedding party in the room down the hall. I wouldn't surprise me if he went in, I left soon after he spoke. Goodday.

5:35 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

"He may have their votes even if they are Democrats." -- I am looking at the primary election for now. Democrats STILL cannot vote in a Republican primary!

8:16 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

What did Ron Lewis say about the other two candidates?

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home