Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Get firefox 2, add this blog to your feed reader, and disclaimer.

You may have noticed on top of this page a "Firefox 2" icon. You can click it to get the revolutionary (and FREE) internet browser, Mozilla Firefox. I no longer use Internet Explorer, or any other browser, since I discovered Firefox last year. I have been using it since. You will love using it, too. So I invite you to click the icon so you can download the FREE program. Also, on the right hand corner (just below the Abraham Lincoln picture) is an icon to add my blog to your feed reader. Please click on the icon and get my blog posts delivered to you via your favorite feed burner. There are many to choose from the supplied list. Lastly, though I have posted the links to two books that might prove to be of interest to you, I want you to know that I am NOT getting paid for suggesting the books to you. The topics (and what the books are all about) should peak the interest of all non-Rinos. That is my disclaimer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger M. Sheldon said...

Pimp that Firefox, Osi.
Together, we shall bring down the mighty oppressor that is Microsoft!
...Just remember, don't delete MS explorer.

4:34 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Firefox is FREE (and is BETTER), Explorer COSTS $$$!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home