Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Osi and wife, Anne, fellowship with James Robison and wife, Betty.


Last Saturday, My wife and I joined a select group of supporters of the LIFE OUTREACH INTERNATIONAL Ministries headed by James and Betty Robison for a dinner and fellowship at the Marriott in Nashville, TN.

James Robison is also the author of many books; my favorite so far is "The Absolutes", which needs to be a REQUIRED reading for EVERYONE. Pick up a copy and see if you agree.

As you might imagine, I did NOT have a camera with me and my cell phone came to the rescue. So the picture you see is the BEST that my cell phone can put out!

Anyway, James and Betty Robison are doing God's work all over the world and both appear to be the REAL deal. That's why I'm glad to help, when I can, and I hope you can help them out too, if, and when, you can.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home