Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

No fancy farm for me this year -- second year in a row!


I am NOT going to fancy farm this year. I used to go EVERY year and enjoyed the organizers (the Wilson's are GREAT folks!), the rancorous crowd, the political speeches, the politicians of various stripes and affiliations, the guests and most of all THE ALL YOU CAN EAT FARE consisting of pulled bbq pork and mutton, well ... I better quit because I'm salivating thinking about the food spread!

Anyway, I will avoid the picnic this year and hope to resume going again next year. If you go, please feel free to keep us updated here. I will try to post as I recieve feeds or tid bits.

Watch out for Snakeeyes and Snake oil salesmen (both of them trying to convince you on the issue of gambling; gambling is just one issue and there are many others) and enjoy.

Update: Here are WARM UP updates to the MAIN event from Polwatchers: Fletcher, Beshear #1, #2, and Crit Luallen. More updates coming.

Update #2: Main speeches: Fletcher, Rudolph, Beshear, Mongiardo,
Ryan Alessi's take and Joe Gerth's view.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home