Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheap shot? Sounds more to me like a good laugh. Meanwhile, Fletcher launches new "acomplishments" ad.


In a debate last night (haven't we had enough of them already?), the lights went out in the middle of the debate when Ernie Fletcher was speaking and when the lights came back on Steve Beshear quipped: "I think they just turned the lights out on this administration."

The quip caused Fletcher to retort that it was a "cheap shot."

Considering how the election has been going so far, and considering all the "cheap shots" taken so far, I thought it was pretty funny myself.

In these tense times and all over the political "battle field", I think we deserve a laugh every now and then and Beshear's quip provided one, don't you think?

Meanwhile, Fletcher has launched a new ad chronically his "accomplishments". Below is the ad. Later, I'll analyze it:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home