Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money...

ALERT: MORE LAWYERS ON THEIR WAY TO KY!! This is the time of the year when most recent grads of law schools in Kentucky are celebrating. Seven years of schooling (oftentimes more) and the results of the bar exam are in and they’ve passed it. (Of course a few are cussing and wishing they’d spent that extra money on PMBR, but they’ll get it next time).

All of these exam numbers represent the culmination of many years of hard work. Waiting for them to pop up on a Friday afternoon in late September or early October can be excruciating. Back when I was a recent grad in the fall of 2002 I must have hit refresh a thousand times waiting for the exam numbers to be posted. When they finally were, and mine was on it, I thought: “what if I’ve got my exam number wrong? What if there’s a mistake?” I still can’t believe it.

Anyways, congratulations to all the soon-to-be-new lawyers. And for those few who didn’t make it this time, just relax and study harder and you’ll get it next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home