Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fletcher releases another Kentucky Central Insurance ad. This one leaves me shaking my head.


Fletcher releases another Kentucky Central Insurance ad.

My view? An often repeated lie is that Beshear paid $100,000.00 to cover up ethical violations.

Another is that Beshear made millions -- there is no evidence of how much Beshear was paid (or walked away with, as the above ad alleges) for doing the work he was hired to do in the case.

And Beshear did OT cause any investors to lose any money -- unless you consider the money his firm was paid to do the work -- again, for which they were hired to do in the first place.

And there is NO evidence Beshear was personally involved in an ethical conduct in violation of Supreme Court rules.

I am torn between refusing to run any ads here that obscure the truth -- or tell untruths -- or continuing to run them , but giving my analysis in order to keep them honest. I'm still shaking my head on this one.

Your thoughts.

Labels: