Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Open ID commenting now allowed on this site. Also, remember to sign up for email updates.

Many have complained to me that they do NOT like having to get a Google account in order to post comments on this site. I am happy to say that I have listened and implemented some changes, that are now allowed on this site, courtesy of some innovative things Blogger has brought about.

What does it all mean?

Well, now you can make authenticated comments here, as long as you have ids on other OPENIDS sources.

So if your blog or you use blog URLs from OpenID-enabled services, such as WordPress.com, LiveJournal, and AOL Journals, or with their AOL/AIM accounts, and others, you do NOT have to have another account here.

I hope this helps you, because I know it helps me keep ONLY unauthenticated comments from appearing here.

Yes, Yes, I know I can check your computer ID and other information I collect here to find out who you are, but I do NOT want to do that.

I just DO NOT want the anonymity that allows certain COWARDS to come here to destroy someone's reputation UNNECESSARILY. I hope you understand.

Also, please do NOT forget to sign up for email updates (by filing in your email address in the box located on your right hand side) in order to receive TIMELY blog updates.

I appreciate your reading and commenting on this site.

The Editor.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home