Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

***** New blog Comments policy. *****

After listening to many people, considering the implications of the newly introduced House Bill 775 dealing with penalties for anonymous blog comments postings ( I guess you can say it's my way of fighting the bill), and in response to people who say the reason they post anonymous comments is because of their jobs, employment situations and the like, I have decided to try two things and see which one works best.

I have NOW decided to allow ANONYMOUS postings, but retain the IP addresses of commentators. That way we can keep track of who is being anonymous. This way, I will be the ONLY one who will know the identity of the commentator(s), which I will keep PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL. This way we can keep the FREE flow of information going -- especially if it helps expose corruption and crime in our state.

If the comments become TOO "abusive", I shall institute a policy of approving them PRIOR to publishing them on this blog.

So let's try and keep it CIVIL, guys and gals. ENJOY.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home