Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Back In Kentucky, Gas Prices Reach $4.00 A Gallon In Bowling Green, As Feds Probe Oil Speculators.

Yes, you heard it right. Yesterday gas prices hit the $4:00 a gallon mark for regular unleaded in my neck of the woods. It may be time to bring out my bike from the garage and start pedaling.

In case if you are wondering, I don't believe we'll see cheap gas prices anymore in my lifetime (gas is about $10.00 per gallon in Europe).

While I opine that we must do more to conserve energy and find alternative sources of energy so that we won't go to war in the Middle East to guard our oil sources or send our President to Saudi Arabia on a "pretty please" mission for more oil, I welcome the news that the Feds have being probing oil speculators for the past six months.

Attacking our energy problems as I have described above, will help us get rid of the three headed monster slowly devouring our economy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home