Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

HEEEEEE"S Back!

Dear Osi,

During the campaign, Hillary and I didn't have the chance to eat together much because we were usually on the trail in different states. Now that the campaign's over, I'm glad we can share more meals again.

Of all the people I've had the privilege to break bread with, the person I most enjoy is still Hillary.

Now you have a chance to have dinner with her. And if you contribute even as little as $5 today, you can help Hillary retire that pesky campaign debt, and you and a guest might be sitting down to dinner with her soon. Every little bit can make a difference, and I think you should go for it and enter today.

Join Hillary for dinner. Make a $5 contribution today.

Trust me on this one. If you're the lucky winner, it will be a night to remember and one you'll really enjoy.

All my best,

Bill Clinton

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cw allen said...

$5??? where the heck is slick willy gonna feed ya ..... IHOP??
Maybe thats the cover charge for the strip club!! Good Lord !! These guys are harder to get rid of than migraine!! Its a headache either way!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

YES, LOL. But quit "dissing" IHOP. My family and I had dinner there last week!

9:24 AM  
Blogger cw allen said...

lol, sorry my bad!!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home