Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Do You Want To Know More About Alaska Governor Sarah Palin? Check Out These Videos.

Follow this link.

Enjoy.

Below are some teasers (ht to TO):

John McCain's running mate was a political unknown before making history in 2006 by becoming both the first female governor of Alaska and the youngest at the age of 42.

So what does Sarah Palin stand for? Here we take a brief look at her positions - in her own words.

On drilling in ANWR (the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve): "It will work. Senator McCain's wrong on that issue ... I think he's going to evolve into eventually supporting ANWR opening. Obama is way off base on all that. I think those politicians who don't understand that we need more domestic supplies of energy thrown into our hungry markets are living in La-La land." (Watch video)

On being vice-president: "What is it exactly that the VP does every day? I'm used to being very productive and working real hard and being in administration." (Watch video)

On the Wooten scandal (allegations that she fired a cabinet official over his reluctance to fire her brother-in-law as a state trooper during a custody battle with her sister): "A couple of lawmakers who were unhappy with that decision are looking at me as a target right now and wanting to probe and find out why I replace this cabinet member. And it's cool, I want them to ask me these questions, I don't have anything to hide and didn't do anything wrong there, it is a governor's prerogative. ... I never tried to fire my former brother-in-law." (Watch video)

On capital punishment: "If the (Alaskan state) legislature passed a death penalty law, I would sign it. We have a right to know that someone who rapes and murders a child or kills an innocent person in a drive by shooting will never be able to do that again."

On listing the polar bear as an endangered species: "We are suing the federal government, recognising that the Endangered Species Act is not a place to kind of mess around with listing as threatened a species that right now is very very healthy ... Our fear being that extreme environmentalists will use this tool to eventually curtail or halt North Slope production of very rich resources that America needs." (Watch video)

On smoking marijuana in her youth: "I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled."

On abortion: "(I am as) pro-life as any candidate can be. ... (I have) adamantly supported our cause since I first understood, as a child, the atrocity of it."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, we sure could use that 6 months of oil, so i hope she turns Grandpa around about ANWR!! Oh , and also, I thought the hockey mom was a Christian ? She sure is ready to start killing people with the death penalty. I always thought that Jesus said that we were not to judge ? Oh well, use the bible at your own convenience like all fucked up neo con "Christians" do. What a tool.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home