Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Update On Barack Obama's Vice Presidential Candidate Pick.

Barack Obama is expected to pick his VP candidate this week. I suspect it will happen this Tuesday or Wednesday (at most by Thursday) and I will get a text message the night before. As soon as I do, I shall IMMEDIATELY post the same here on this blog.

As a guess from me, I will tell those holding out for BILLARY Clinton to abandon hope (Obama is NOT going to choose a woman VP running mate), and for those holding out hope for Indiana's Evan Bayh to wave BYE BAYH to that thought.

One whose lot was NOT on my radar screen (because he is rather bombastic and loquacious not knowing when to keep his mouth SHUT) is Senator Joe Biden whose lot has increased since being invited to Republic of Georgia by that country's President this week.

So do NOT overlook Joe Biden in your guessing.

It is NO longer a wide shot.

(Most of you have figured out by now that I like a good life -- provided it is without MALICE, so here is something to laugh about: I received a text message a few minutes ago and I thought it was from the Obama campaign announcing a VP pick. You CANNOT begin to imagine my disappointment when it wasn't. Anyway, check back daily for the announcement).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home