Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Senator Mitch McConnell Needs Your Help -- NOW.

Dear Supporter,

First, let me thank those who have written and called over the last few days in support of the campaign. I’ve received strong support from every area of the state.
But as I mentioned in my last email, I’m facing a tough challenge this year. And that’s why I hope you’ll stand by me by making a special end-of-quarter contribution right now.

The FEC reporting deadline is just four days from today. And I need each and every supporter to help me match my multi-millionaire opponent dollar for dollar.
Please take a moment to make a secure online gift of $25 or more right now.
Also, let me remind you of why your gift is so critical right now.

1) Hillary Clinton traveled across Kentucky to campaign for my opponent less than a week ago. The news media loves covering liberal Democrats, so my opponent got what amounts to several days of free advertising all last weekend and early this week.
Your gift will help me fight back and take our message directly to Kentucky voters on-air, online, and in the mail.

2) Chuck Schumer, Democrat Senate Campaign Committee Chair, has funneled $1 million from his liberal allies to the Kentucky Democrat Party for their use in my opponent’s campaign. This is unprecedented and shows that Washington liberals are serious about trying to defeat me.
Your contribution today will help me match this massive out-of-state political contribution and energize our efforts here in Kentucky.

3) The FEC reporting deadline is next Tuesday. As I wrote earlier this week, the press and my opponent’s campaign will pour over this report to determine how much support I have from friends like you. It is critical that we show our strength.
Please help me file a strong report by making a secure online contribution of $25 or more right now.

I will update you next week on the status of our campaign. In the meantime I thank you for your continued support.

Your Friend,
Senator Mitch McConnell

P.S. The end of the FEC reporting period is just four short days away. Please help me show the strength of our grassroots organization by making a secure online gift of $25 or more right now. Thanks again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home