Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Letter To Courier Journal Editor: Bunning's Pandering.

Bunning's pandering

Sen. Jim Bunning's apology for his prediction of the death of Justice Ginsburg will not suffice. Any legitimate apology has to be 100 percent honest. It should have been stated as follows:

"I am sorry that I am forced to pander to local gatherings of the Republican constituency of Real America -- Real America being rural, white and Christian. They get all excited about things like speculating on the death of opponents. This is the result of instigators of belligerence like right-wing talk radio. However, I will have to continue catering to our base. That's all we got left in the Grand Old Party in the Year of our Lord 2009. I will do my best to refrain from rooting for death in the future. Maybe stick to bashing gays and the like. I sincerely apologize for all of this."

GERALD HENCH

Lexington, Ky. 40503

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home