Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Brief Thoughts On The Trayvon Martin Murder By George Zimmerman.

To be perfectly honest with everyone, I have two teenage boys who are Black, and this tragedy hits home. I don't want to think there are murderers out there who will target my sons for killings because they look suspicious by being Black and wearing a hoodie in a gated community.

I pray someone here tells me how Blacks are supposed to dress so they do not look suspicious, whether they can safely visit others in a gated community and whether all of that won't save them because their skin color renders them PREY to be hunted down and murdered.

ANYONE?

Update: if you want, listen to the 911 tape, go here.


Update #2: A cartoonist has answered my question:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home