Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Some Day, I Hope Soon, Shellie Zimmerman Will Tell The Truth About Her Husband George Killing Trayvon Martin And Getting Away With It! And The Truth Will Set Her Free.

Shellie Zimmerman: 'I Have Doubts, Am Conflicted' Over Trayvon Case

Shellie Zimmerman lashed out against her soon-to-be-ex-husband, saying that she is conflicted about what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was killed.

The estranged wife of George Zimmerman said during an appearance on NBC’s The Today Show that she no longer knows "what he’s capable of.”
“This person that I’m married to, that I’m divorcing, I’ve kind of realized now that I don’t know him,” she told Matt Lauer on Thursday. "I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I've been married to. I have doubts, but I also believe the evidence," she added.

She said that the acquitted killer snubbed her after he was found not guilty. "He just kind of treated me like I was disposable," she said. "He went on a victory tour without me."

Shellie Zimmerman appeared on the show beside her lawyer, Kelly Sims, nearly three weeks after she frantically called 911 claiming her husband was threatening to shoot her and her father in Lake Mary, Florida. She claimed that Zimmerman had punched her father and smashed her iPad.

"In hindsight, I should have pressed charges," she said.
She added that she never pressed charges because she believed that besides her husband, she would have gone to jail that day as well. Shellie Zimmerman, 26, is currently serving a year of probation after taking a plea deal in a perjury case for lying about the couple’s finances.

George Zimmerman, who has made brief public appearances since his acquittal in July – including racking up a number of traffic stops and a visit to a Florida gun dealer – has not responded his wife’s statements on the morning talk show.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home