Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Did you get your I-phone? See "Sicko"?


Earlier on this subject, I mentioned that the Apple I-phone will be released on June 29th and stated that I cannot wait. Well, after finding out that it will cost $599.99, plus a 2 year contract with AT&T, I suddenly had a change of heart. So I will not have any I-Phone for a while -- until the price drops drastically (by way of a better AT&T deal or better price without a contract) and all the bugs are worked out of it (I was one of the first ones to get the razr and it is a frustrating piece of technology I now regret paying too much money for!).

So did you get one? Let us know how you like it.

Also, have you seen Michael Moore's movie "Sicko"? Let us know your thoughts, too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home