Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Days after U. U. Senate boosts Osama Bin Laden's bounty he surfaces on video. Or did he?

The U. S. Senate has doubled the bounty on Osama Bin Laden's head from $25 million to $50 million (I wish I knew where he s!), he surfaced in a video urging militants to martyrdom with this statement: "The happy (man) is the one that God has chosen him to be a martyr". Observing that by his statement God has not chosen him, I notice also that by accounts the video is undated and old, making me wonder if there is NO fresh (live, perhaps) Osama to make a fresh video.

Just wondering.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the ONLY U.S. Senator to vote against the bounty? But of course, the demented Jim Bunning. Never ceases to amaze, does he?

8:29 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Yes, Bunning was the LONE NAY vote. I wonder what was on his mind.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cancer, most likely.

8:06 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

I meant what was he thinking -- like in what prompted his lone vote!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home