Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Are you planning on being "fancy" at the "farm"?

The annual political ritual we call "fancy farm" is scheduled to take place in two days. I usually make it, but deliberately missed it last year. I know many others, like Senator Jim Bunning, will do so again this year, and I have NOT yet made up my mind if I'll be going.

How about you: do you plan on going to be "fancy" at the "farm"?

Update: Lt. Governor, Steve Pence gives up on fancy farm, but Team Mitch will be there.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson said...

I AM going to Fancy Farm.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Republican and ASHAMED to go this year. I WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING FLETCHER. I have gone almost every year...NOT this time.

I hope that Beshear has a bunch of people dressed in Prison Uniforms signing that Johnny Cash song about Prison.

Here's a good joke for the Dems: I wanted to buy Good Ole Ernie a Drink...I asked him what his least favorite beverage was....
It turned out to be SAM BEVERAGE...LOL

I hope they give Fletcher the verbal pummeling of his life. Its a shame to be as hard-core Republican as I am...and on the Executive Committee and voting for a Democrat this year. I am absolutely sick of Fletcher and his constant cow-towing to Democrats and appointing democrats to REPUBLICAN POSITIONS.

Good bye Ernie Fletcher! Hello Steve Beshear! YOU HAVE MY VOTE THIS TIME.

Sincerely,
Really Pissed Off Conservative Republican Activist.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home