Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

After HACK of the I-Phone, Steve Jobs "hacks" its price.


After the recent HACK of the I-Phone, I pondered the question whether the price will now fall. Well, it didn't take long for Steve Jobs, the Apple, Inc. Zillionaire founder who designed and markets the I-Phone, to answer my question. He has taken a "hacksaw" and "hacked" away at the I-Phone's sale price, reducing it from a stratospheric $599.99 to an Still-up-there price of $399.99 for the 8 gig version, while discontinuing the 4 gig one.

Something tells me, though, that if you want one, and I do, you should wait until the Christmas shopping season starts around Thanksgiving. Then, you'll be able to get a heck of a deal -- another price cut or a special deal. So hang on.

Now aren't you glad you didn't wait in line when the I-Phone first came out, and aren't you glad you didn't pay either the $599.99 price or the premium INFLATED prices of over a grand that many people initially paid?

Update: Steve Jobs makes amends for price cut and offers early bird buyers of the I-Phone $100.00 back. So go get yours!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home