Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A couple of hours ago, I VOTED. You should, too, or you SHOULDN'T complain later!

A couple of hours ago, I joined thousands of Kentuckians who have either voted (or plan to vote later on TODAY) and VOTED.

This is NOT surprising: I have NEVER missed voting in an election. I have a 100% participation in elections by voting in ALL of them.

There are many people who stay home and REFUSE to vote on election day because they COMPLAIN about CROOKED politics and politicians, but not voting is the way to GUARANTEE that CROOKED politicians, who normally can get out CROOKED supporters out to vote, will win.

So I urge ALL my fellow Kentuckians to go and vote, too, and send the CROOKED politicians HOME.


Otherwise, NO one who plans on NOT voting in today's election SHOULD have a right to complain later, about ANYTHING related to voting, whether it goes WRONG (as it has over the past 4 years) or right as we hope after today's election!

For fun, I will entertain guesses as to who I voted for. (Tip: Do NOT go by the blog endorsements!) Winner gets a prize.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home