Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Great Thanksgiving for Natalee Holloway's family, as Aruban authorities arrest suspects in her disappearance.


This one hits home for me, as I met Mrs. Holloway and talked at length with her regarding the case (I will update this post later with pictures).

Also as a parent of a little girl, I am thus very thankful for this GREAT Thanksgiving gift for Natalee Holloway's family, as Aruban authorities have arrested suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, now 24 and 21 respectively, and are in the process of arresting Joran Van der Sloot, 20, for the parts they played in Natalee 's disappearance.

I am also glad to hear that Natalie's dad has hired his own private investigators to pursue the case.

My heart goes out to the Holloways and I pray that these latest developments will bring them closure, and most of all JUSTICE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home