Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Which is the REAL Ernie Fletcher?

Which is the REAL Ernie Fletcher -- the one who spoke here or the one whose ARROGANCE and political INEPTITUDE we've known for nearly ALL of the 4 years of his administration (which prompted several opinions for Steve Beshear to avoid being like Fletcher, such as this one, and the one I posted earlier on this site, teens even got in some advice, too) -- an administration which ended IGNOMINIOUSLY with Pat BOOne?

I'll vote for the Ernie Fletcher of the past 4 years, what about you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan Gay said...

Osi:

I think you're being a bit harsh. There's no doubt that the Governor has a lot of good qualities and has served his state and nation in many ways. There's also little doubt that politically he struggled. I don't think the two are necessarily mutually exclusive. You can be a good man and a bad pol. It's even harder to be a good man and a good pol.

Either way, let's wish him and his family well in the future.

11:09 AM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

CYberone: Believe it or not, I am stating the OBVIOUS. It is the OBVIOUS that is "a bit harsh", not me.

It sounds to me that you are the one being "a bit harsh" at me!

If you read the post, I am merely taking the side that Fletcher of the new is NOT the Fletcher of the past 4 years. If he had stayed the Fletcher I knew, supported, made phone calls for, wrote editorials for, knocked on doors for, gave a lot of campaign money to, served on his transition team (spending a lot of my personal money to visit various state offices to accomplish my tasks for the transition) -- AND I HAD NEVER BEFORE DONE SO FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE -- THEN I WOULD HAVE no PROBLEMS!

As for wishing his family well, I do.

There is NO reason for you to suggest otherwise, since I did NOT give you that impression or state so.

So my friend, let's NOT ASSUME facts NOT in evidence!

Your friend, Osi.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home