Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fletcher's legal defense fund doesn't show much "tit for tat". Am I missing something?

I have read the story of Fletcher's list of contributors to his legal defense fund and I must admit, I cannot discern much by way of an expected "tit for tat" arrangements.

You can read the story here and here.

Please help me: Am I missing something here? Is there more than meets the eye -- or not?

More IMPORTANTLY: why did Fletcher REFUSE to release the list before election, thereby raising suspicions, that he is doing so because there was a "tit for tat" or quid pro quo"?

Is it not merely ANOTHER instance of Fletcher relying on BAD advise from his advisers?

Oh, BTW, do you wonder why none of the Fletcher apologists, like Larry Forgy and others, who benefited GREATLY from Fletcher's reign and who despised Stumbo for indicting Fletcher NEVER bothered to contribute a "red" cent to his legal defense fund?

I guess they REALLY did NOT believe their nonsensical talk about a "witch hunt", either.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home