Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hillary Clinton spoils my perfect prediction record, beats Barack Obama in New Hampshire.

I was on a roll predicting perfectly who the winners of the presidential contents will be until now, thanks to Hillery Clinton's New Hampshire win. I figured her husband Bill will help her out, but I did NOT think he was going to be helpful enough to help her win over Barack Obama.

Oh well, I predicted the rest accurately. Read about my New Hampshire predictions.

And, oh yea, Fred Thompson disappointed his supporters BIG time! By the time South Carolina primary rolls around, he needs to make a very convincing case for victory, otherwise his cash -- and with it his support -- may start evaporating before Super Tuesday.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home