Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My predictions for the Michigan primary: McCain and Obama. Same results for Nevada and South Carolina.

I predict that Obama and McCain will win Michigan's primary.

For Democrats, Clinton will come in at a close second, with Edwards third.

For Republicans, Romney will follow in second place and Huckabee third.

I also predict the same winning results for Obama and McCain in Nevada and South Carolina, with Clinton second and Edwards third. For the Republicans, the same results in Nevada, but in South Carolina Republican Romney will trade places with Huckabee.

That will be the beginning of the end of Romney, then it is on to Florida -- where McCain will likely upstage Rudy "9/11" Giuliani 9if ever so slightly), thereby bringing an end to the Mayor's SCARE tactics.

Caveat: I reserve the right to change my predictions, other than for Michigan's primary, though I doubt that will be necessary.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home