Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Andrew Horne drops senate bid. One down, seven to go.


With Iraq no longer an issue in this year's elections -- I predicted here it will be the economy, stupid -- it comes as no surprise to this writer that Andrew Horne has abandoned his senate campaign that had the liberal blogosphere salivating over his challenge of Senate Mitch McConnell.

Heck even the Courier-Journal, eager to derail Mitch's senate bid, cooed about a "serious challenger" to Mitch.

I can't say I blame Andrew as I would not want to feel Mitch's "boulder" or make the election a "perfectly miserable experience".

Stick with Mitch.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan Gay said...

Osi:

Astute observation. And in a way this opens up an opportunity for Mitch to really run on foreign policy experience when he might've been vulnerable before. I've cross linked at my blog.

BTW, what up with the boulder? I'm beginning to think I'll see you on some History channell special building catapults. This is a gun state, my friend! ;)

5:39 AM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Thanks, Cyberone. Actually, Mitch McConnell said his opponents will feel the boulder, hence my continual reference to that term, boulder.

I can find the quote for you, if you wish.

No catapults here, my friend, GLOCK is the name!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home