Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton's campaign replaces manager!


This is a SURE sign that HILLARY, or should I say BILLARY, is running SCARED and her coronation, ehm, campaign is NOT going as well as she expected-- especially in view of Obama's spanking of her in yesterday's 4 state primaries, including today in the state of Maine!

Here is the quitting email:

Over a year ago Hillary launched her campaign for President.

Her announcement began a historic effort that has inspired millions and brought hundreds of thousands to their feet all across this nation.

I have been proud to manage this campaign, and prouder still to call Hillary my friend for more than sixteen years. I know that she will make a great President.

This has already been the longest Presidential campaign in the history of our nation, and one that has required enormous sacrifices from all of us and our families.

During the last month I have been working closely with my longtime friend, Maggie Williams.

This week Maggie will begin to assume the duties of campaign manager. I will serve as a senior adviser to Hillary and the campaign and travel with Hillary from time to time on the road. Maggie is a remarkable person and I am confident that she will do a fabulous job.

Although I will continue to see you all at headquarters, I would be remiss if I didn’t thank each of you for your dedication, excellence, and passion over the last year.

You are the best campaign staff in the history of Presidential politics and I am grateful to each of you for your hard work and friendship.


To be honest, though, I think this move was an extremely SMART move on Hillary's part. Not only does it go to deflect some of the accusations of race baiting, but it goes to take away some of the luster away from Obama in the eyes of those who flock to Obama because of the content of his character AND HIS RACE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home